A V5.5's Tragic Story..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseanne_xx

Reaction score
Well, it isn't so tragic..

;)

We started out with three darling babies, two boys and a girl.

The oldest boy, Mouse, went from his baby form (Futabatchi) to a Mousetchi (from which he got his name) then, spent his teen time as a Mamekatchi, and finally, his adult form, a Magictchi.

The middle kid, my only girl, named Bell, started as a Omututchi, spent her childhood as a Bellitchi (also, where she got her name. I forgot to name them at first *blush*), her teen time as a Chamametchi and her adulthood as a Anesantchi

And, finally, the youngest, Matt, spent his first hour as a Mimifuwatchi, the next two days as a Mattaritchi, his teen time as a Nonopotchi, and his adulthood as a Pharaotchi.

I ended up marrying Matt to a beautiful Anesantchi (just like his sister Bell) and the parting scene between himself and his siblings made me sad.. But, soon enough, I had three new eggs waiting to hatch, whom had two lovely parents. Matt had become a Tonotchi and his wife, a Jyooubatchi.

-The three eggs hatched! First one, an Omutuchi (boy), whom I have fondly named Mocha. His sister came next, also an Omutuchi, and I have named her Latte (yes, i do like coffee :) )

Their little brother, a Mimifuwatchi, named Cappucino came along a few seconds later..

*patiently waits for evolution to occur*

Oh, and just for future reference;

Mocha will post in blue

Latte` shall post in purple

Cappucino's posts will be orange

And my posts shall be plain old black B)

Last edited by a moderator:
And they've grown up! Dear Mocha is a-

Can I tell them?

Uh, I guess so.. ;)

Hiya Tamatalkians! :D I'm Mocha, and I'm a Ahirukutchi *proud grin*

Mum, does that mean I can tell them what I am? :)

Me too?

Sure B)

Well, I'm-

I'M A MOUSETCHI! :D

Cappucino! *sigh* Yes. He's a Mousetchi and I'm a Belltchi

Thanks, you guys!

Who feels like music?

Me!

Me!

Me too!

What do we feel like?

John Mayer!

I want Panic at the Disco!

Nuh uh! We're gonna listen to Tegan and Sara, right Mum?

Uh.. We'll alternate :D

Aww, man!

Last edited by a moderator:
We'reeeee back!

Yep. And while we were gone, we grew up!

I'm a Kikitchi, Latte's a Chamametchi and Mocha's a Mamekatchi

But, alas, our next growth spurt was put on delay- Mum had to pause us while she was at work.. And on a date :D

And she plans to put us on pause during her exam tomorrow! More delays ;)

Signing out!

Back