A V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FieldHock5

Reaction score
OK, to catch up, I have 1 blue-wave V3 tama. That's it. I'm considering buying another V3 (to give my first one a friend and possibly a soulmate), and if I get that, then a V4. I'm an old-fashioned person, so I'd rather have a 2nd V3 than a V4. ANYWAY, I have a tama named Becky (obviously a girl). She was a babytchi (of course!!!), then a... a... a tamatchi, and now she is a "patapatatchi" if my memory serves me. I haven't been taking very good care of her, when I got home from school I had a splitting headache and took a long nap, so when I woke up she had two hearts in each... There goes my chances of getting a mimitchi... Anyway, here are here current stats:

Hungry: 4

Happy: 4

Training: 4

Weight: 95 lbs.

Gen.: 1

I am hoping to get her to have a baby by next Monday (Christmas Eve) because I am in a group hatching and I don't want to reset Becky!!! Anyway, that's all for now...

PS, I really don't mind anyone posting as long as they do not do it in black!

Last edited by a moderator:
Becky tuned into an adult! She turned into a :lol: . I'm being lazy, so I'll look up the name later. Anyway, I also filled her disipline! My favorite new game is Memory! They get married at 7 or 8, right? Weel, she's 4, and hopefully she'll be 5 Tuesday, 6 Wednesday, 7 Thursday, and 8 on Friday! Like I said, I'm in a group hatch, so I think she'll have her abae before Christmas Eve! Gotta go, bye!

[SIZE=8pt]Hi I just wanted to say... Cool log![/SIZE]

Ps: the name of that character is Memetchi

Yay! My memetchi (thanks Starfire!) was visited by the matchmaker today! It was... hmmm... 3:30 maybe?

I think that's one of the times, right? Anyway, she was 7, and she married what looked like a mimitchi... She had a boy, by the way, and I think I'll name him Bubs, after my beloved Bubba. Of course, on here I would call him Bubba2!

Latest posts

Back