A v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popprincess83

Reaction score
Right now a have a baby boy named Rain on my v2.

some things you should know

No sound

hawain pink design

debugged

no back

very old and fragile.

Rain is asleep at the moment. He thinks it's 7:00. Correct time is up. Need to fill up hearts. His happy hearts were down 3 but I could only fill up 2 by playing games. I'll just feed him a snack. But it had dropped one. I played one game of jump but now a hungry has dropped. Oh, hes crying, all better. 1 training point.poopy and 1 hungry. I'll post back when he changes.

If you would like to learn about my v3 and v5 just read my Bogagotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi it me Rain.Me a Marutchi. It fun. Cant wait ta play.

That was Rain. He'll be talking in blue. I'm going to find out what he can turn into. Bye

I should let you know that I have been keeping rane paused to take care of my v5. Though he has some news when he comes back tommorrow

Hi. It's Rane. Guess what I am? Wrong! I am a UFOtchi. I like my flying sauce. Of course this means I'm an unidentified flying object tama. I like that name. Very cool. I'm gonna get a headshot done. Bye

Hi peope. I'm Ryan, Rane's son. I here isa kinakamotchi. My mom waz a pipotchi. The strange ting is one of the people I know is a pipotchi two.

Latest posts

Back