A Trip to Mars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_gotchi_lover

Reaction score
Halloooooo all!! :lol: I'm sooooo excited to be sitting here, writing this awesome log for you devoted tama-lovers! :D Well, this log begins with my two tamagotchi v4's, Arima and Suki. And yes, Arima IS a boys name, for those who don't know. :huh: Sooo...I think I'll give you all my two wittle angels' statusus!! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUNGRY: All hearts full

HAPPY: 1 heart missing

TRAINING: 2 thingamajigs missing

PENCIL:51

STAR:35

FLOWER: 58

WEIGHT: 40

NAME: SUKI

GENERATION: 1

1200 POINTS

USERNAME: TAMMY

EGG DESIGN: ORANGE WITH RED, ORANGE, AND YELLOW CIRCLES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUNGRY:All hearts full

HAPPY: 1 heart missing

TRAINING: All trainig bars :huh:

PENCIL: 86

STAR: 39

FLOWER: 53

WEIGHT: 78

NAME: ARIMA

GENERATION: 1

2300 POINTS

USERNAME: GOCHI

EGG DESIGN: BLUE SKY WITH SUNFLOWERS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, now that I got that over with...let 5the fun, BEGIN!!

Soo...I have done a LOT of research on Tama Talk, and we (my tamas and I) have decided that my tamas want to be ultra special, and agreed to work hard to reach their goal of being...are you ready for this? TENSAITCHI AND MAKIKO!! :D Now for those who don't know, you can only get these special characters when you have 350 skill points in the needed area, and 100 points in the other two areas COMBINED, with a grand total of 450 points. Now I'm not gonna go into the details, because there's a HUGE debate on this soooo....I'll put it plain and simple. I want my tama's to become the special characters, gow into oldies, mate, and they SHOULD then have the special oldie whats-his-name! :huh: Complicated, I KNOW. Well, I have to go now to eat, for my senses tell me that food is near. <_< So I'll see you all till then!!

Bye for now!! ;)

Latest posts

Back