A new log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webster04

Reaction score
Well, i'm back to make a new log on my ony 2 working tama's... but before i start i want to apologize to everyone for the wrong things i have done in the past, i'll try my best to make it up to those i scammed or hurt on here...

Now that i have that out of the way lets get on to my 2 tamagotchi's, first off is Eep my music star. I started her up this morning since i missed caring for her, after the first hour of caring for my petitchi (cleaning, feeding and games) she changed into a hitodetchi ( :lol: )^-^

I'm hoping he will turn into a Mimitchi as an adult in a couple days, she started off with a drum set but i logged on to tama town and sent a guitar and mic to her so now she has a mic and is quite happy.

Next s my P2 who most know as Webster... over the last couple months his sound has been on the frits and i thought the only way to fix would be to get a new circuit board for him, well on fathers day my dad soldered a new speaker n him and his sound was fixed!!!!!! I've been caring for him since and last night he changed into my long eared mimitchi :)

I'll post again later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Ok, not alot has happened the last few days, webter's 10 right now and not needy at all^-^

Eep is a chamametchi and should be changing sometime soon into an adult, which one though i have no clue.

She did form her band yesterday and it's called Tama X!!!!!! I'll post again when something happens.

Well, Eep changed last night into a Mimitchi^-^ Now i have 2 different mimitchi's and i'm pretty happy, only problem now is the battery in my V6 is going out so i have to find another on soon.

more later on

Back