A Music Star Log By Chiko

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chiko3891115

Reaction score
Hello people! It's me again with a new log! My music star log! I hope you all will like it as much as my v4.5 blog!

Well this early afternoon i started up my v6! I got a boy! I named him Rain! Right now he's a kid and he's a, Kuribotachi! I've never gotten that one! Let's check his status!

Hungry: ****

Happy: ****

Stress: 00

Tone: 40

Rhythm: 58

Original: 30

GP: 3000

Music Genre: Rock 'N Roll

His toy is a helicopter and he has a microphone for an instrument! Truthfully it's easier to take care of a V6 then i thought it would be! After you read the instructions of course! XD! Gosh! Rain's music genre's are changing so fast!!!! Just a few minutes ago he was Latin Music! And now he's Rock 'N Roll! Better get going! I wanna check out the Music City on tamatown!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well many hours ago Rain fell asleep! I annoyed him by waking him up accidentally :mellow:

But tomorrow i am going to raise his happiness up and stress down! I really want the Kikitchi! It's so cute!!! Well I'll post again tomorrow afternoon about which teen i got! I might get the good care one and not the perfect care one! But i'm hoping for the Kikitchi!

Byez

I got the Hinotamatchi! The "Okay Care" teen!

Well anyway today the king gave Rain 2000 points!!! It surprised me!! On the music city in tamatown! This one person visit my house and gave for two gifts!! And also this one person kept fallowing me for awhile! It was insane!

Rain still isn't in school yet! Well let's check Rain's status now!

Tone: 215

Rhythm: 255

Original: 184

GP: 4180

Music Genre: Rock 'N Roll

Well I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go on music city!

P.S: If anyone wants to find me on music city my 6 digit ID is DM9849!

WOOT! RAIN GOT A BAND TODAY!! BAND STATUS CHECK! X3

--------------------------

Band Name: D.N.A

Members:

Rain - Boy - Hinotamatchi - Guitar

Daniel - Boy - Nonopotchi - Guitar

Veronica - Girl - Chamametchi - Mic

Genre: Rock 'N Roll

--------------------------

Right now I'm letting Rain get used to his Guitar since when he was born and until now he used a mic! Hehe! Whenever Rain plays in his band it sounds so cute! X3

On music city someone(with the code: VY4985) asked to be my friend! By the way, if anyone on tamatalk has that code on they're music city account please PM me! Thanks! Anyway back to Rain! For him i entered the 22th contest thing for his CD i made on music city! I have to go over there on the weekend! So anyway i should get going!

Byez!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Rain isn't a Kuromametchi but... *drum roll*..... HE'S A MAMETCHI! PERFECT CARE ADULT!!!

It's so funny, when he turned into an adult is when i was in the middle of changing the time back! Cause at night before i go to bed i change the time back to nine so i can sleep in! Well then after i changed it i looked at him and ta da! He's an adult! So anyway, his band is hitting it big! Cause he went to his first Gig and well it wasn't a big hit back then later he went to another one! Four tama's! Going somewhere there! Then finally about an hour ago his band got like a whole mess of tama's!! So yeah, His band is going somewhere!

Byez for now!

WOOT!! Yesterday evening Rain got the Guitar/Matchmaker!! He married a Violetchi and had a baby boy!

Status Check!

Tone: 902

Rhythm: 999

Original: 940

GP: 25690000 (o.o)

Music Genre: R&B Music

Well Rain and his wife have to leave tonight! Bummer! Anyway, Rain got two awards! =D One for Rock 'N Roll and one for R&B Music! Well that's all for now folks! ;D

Byez for now!

Well today, Rain's child Hikaru, got the matchmaker! He married a Masktchi! And they got a baby boy!

Status Check!

Hungry: * * *

Happy: * * * *

Tone: 541

Rhythm: 957

Original: 587

GP: 13070420

Music Genre: R&B Music

If anyone has boy names they would like to share with me for Hikaru's son, please PM me! If no one has any idea's that's alright! Well Hikaru's band finally got accepted yesterday! It felt like forever! *sigh* anyway, Byez for now! I'll try and post tomorrow!

Back