4th generation log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmoquinn

Reaction score
My tama is named Ava,

Generation :4th

Character:Mizutamatchi

Skill points: intellectual=21:Arts=0:social=10

Training: two

pounds:12lbs

My tama was HUNGRY AND UNHAPPY!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

SHE'S FULL AND HAPPY NOW. I played mimic and I went up to level 5. Woohoo I'm in preschool!! I'ts going inside woo!! I'ts good inside but MAD!!!!!! Yay! two style points! Ava wants two talk to you, Hi, my name is Ava I'm a beutifle Mizutamatchi aren't I. But i'm never going to be a Wacko. Good bye!!!

I have 54645 gp. Ava was dancing.

Hi guys I snuck up here in tamatalk she did'nt even gave me permmision. I just wanted to talk to you

I'm very cute that's what most people think i am. Uh oh Here comes David (dmoquinn)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Sniff, Sob, Sob I'm in time out ,Sob...

WOOHOO I HAVE A CONE FROM DAVID!!!!!!!!

My little mizutamatchi is cute but a little bad.

MORE COMING SOON

I'm back!!!! Ava still wants to talk. It is me again!! I am not evolving Whaa :( I wanna be a Maidtchi like one of my friends!! GOOD BYE!! :D WAIT!! I wanna UFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now good bye :D Ava is back from preschool.My tama did not get post Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My tama is very smart. Ava's talking to you again. i wanna be a maidtchi or a marotchi or a mimitchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE COMING SOON.

Bundundun!!!!!!!!!! I'm a Y. MEMETCHI!!...................... I'M A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry) I got lots-O-points. Imissed the log that's why I had to skip. Budundun I'm a... PONYTCHI!!!!!!!!!! I'm very responsible. Ava wants to kiss you. *kiss* she's done. I WAS JUST LIKE MY FRIEND KUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! except she was Ichigotchi.

Stats

hungry****

happy****

age 4

generation 4th

training*********

skills pencil 96 style 20

kindness 34

74lbs

gp76025

user name david

name ava

PM me if you like my log. p.s. i'll continue. She fell. pencil 97. job banker. [MORE COMING SOON ]

Last edited by a moderator:
TMGC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! v4 whhoopppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to visit josh my freind. Uh oh 12:03 gotta go to work!!!!!!!!

1................2.......................3........................4..........................5...........................6............................7........................8...................9......................10...........................11.......................12....................13...........................14...........................15...........................POO POO!!!!!! Only 15 points (as my job as a banker) Wow!! I'm smart and kind. :eek:

My tama is still ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :D :lol: :blink: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :lol: :wacko: :mimitchi: :mametchi: B) :eek: :hitodetchi:

MORE COMING SOON

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back