<3 My new tamagotchi v3 Log<3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi411

Reaction score
12/7/08 Hello! This will be my new v3 tamagotchi log. Ok so the design on it is baby blue with flowers and butterflies. The buttons are also white. Ok so I just started my egg, now I just have to wait(a few minuets later)...Boy! His name is Alex. Here are his stats.

happy

hungry

Training

[ ](nothing yet)

9pounds

0years old

name:Alex

Gen. 1

point:370

He did get sick and gained weight but I played games with him, and gave him medicine. Alex does get hungry alot so I try really hard to keep his weight normal. Im going to let him write in the Log when he is a little older. The only thing he can do is say: goo-goo! He also poops alot,but thats cause he's a boy. He did connect with a v2 and did a eating contest but Alex lost. Thats ok. The v2 was a little har for little Alex. Well thats it for now. I'll write more tomorrow. Bye bye=)

12/8/08

Hi again! My little tama Alex, is a toddler now. He looks like a little rain drop. He is sooo cute! I'll do his stats.

happy

hungry

training

[| ](He was crying yestorday so I praised him)

10pounds

0 years old

gen.1

So those are his stats. He is sleeping right now. Im going to take him to school with me. But very sneaky. My school has a stricked rule about electric stuff!(unless its cellphones, then you keep them in your backpack.) But Alex is just so cute. I luv him&lt;3 Alex is a little tricky though. Last night when he was just a little baby, he was hungry after I fed him 10 seconds ago. lol! He still "poops" alot though. So thats about it!

TTYL! Bye. :huh:

12/9/08 Hello every body! Alex turned into a teenager! He is soo cute! Here are his stats

happy

hungry

Training

[||||||]

1 year old

20 pounds

Gen.1

point:131

I think I'll let Alex talk a little bit now. Thankyou mommy! Well today I went to school with my mom, but I had to stay nice ans warm in her big, fuzzy, boots. It was really cold out. I also went to my mom's play at her school. Its called "The North Pole Radio Hour" Its a Christmas 1940's musical. It was alot of fun. My mom had to keep me a secret though. Her school has a stricked policy of Tamagotchi's. If you bring one you get it taken away. Even if its in your locker... :D how rude!! Well thats about all I have to say. Bye bye! Mommy says bye too!

12/10/08

Hi every body Its Alex. Im on the computer while mom is at school. It is sooo rainy outside and warm. In the fall time!? Thats why mom made me stay home , so I dont get wet. Oh and mom got me a trumpet but I cant play with it yet. :blink: That stinks. I think I'll type my stats down.

happy

Hungry

Training[|||||]

2 years old

21 pounds(Im so healthy!) :rolleyes:

name: Alex(duh)

gen. 1

So those are my stats. Now Im going to talk to you about...(mom walks in) ALEX! What are you doing on the computer!?) Ughhhh....you'r home early mom. Thats because I had a Half day Alex! :eek: Sorry mom I was writing in my log. (gives puppy eyes) Awww. Its ok. Just dont go on the internet your self ok? Ok mom!

Alex was typing in this log without my pertmission so he is going to be off for a while bye!

12/11/08

Hello everybody! Alex is almost an adult. I cant wait what he turns out to be. As long as he is not ugly. I will still love him but looking at him like that everyday. I'll do his stats.

happy

hungry

Training

[|||||]

weight:21

gen.1

point:696

So thats it. and I am so excited because I found my lost v4.5 tamagotchi. Its red and it has black butterflies.I was going crazy looking for it. I found her in a plastic bag full of keychains. I got really worried that I put pster around my house saying "tamagotchi Missing" LOL! But I'm glad I found her! All my tamas were worried. Especially my version 2 tama Noah. He had a deep depression since Penny went missing.(v4.5) Even Alex missed her. That is about it bye bye. Alex: Bye everybody!

Back