19 Tamagotchi Challenge

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pingasatchi

Reaction score
I am currently challenging myself by running all 19 of my Tamagotchis simultaneously for the next 5 days. This includes the following:
  1. Original Remake Gen 1
  2. Original Remake Gen 2
  3. Mini
  4. Old Hello Kitty Nano
  5. Gudetama Nano
  6. Zenitsu Demon Slayer Nano
  7. Pacman Nano
  8. Connection V1
  9. Connection V2
  10. Connection V3
  11. Connection V4
  12. Connection V4.5
  13. Connection V5.5
  14. Connection Remake
  15. Tamagotchi Friends x2
  16. Tamagotchi ON
  17. Tamagotchi Smart
  18. Tamagotchi Uni
Rate my carabiner setup. There’s one main carabiner and three others. One sub-carabiner is for the connections, another is for the nanos, originals, and mini, and the third is for the big daddies— the friends and backlit screen ones.

I know some of y’all have insane collections, and my collection just doesn’t compare, but has anyone else tried to run all of them at the same time? I’m sure I’m not the only one, but I’d like to hear everyone’s stories.

Attachments

• IMG_2345.jpeg
    IMG_2345.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
@Pingasatchi We need updates! How's your crazy tama zoo going?
I know some of y’all have insane collections, and my collection just doesn’t compare,
Not at all! This is a wonderful collection and I love that you have so many Connections - especially sequential versions :lol: I have most of them but I'm missing the V1, V2, V5.5 (although I don't care about that), and the V6/Music star. You also have a nice mix of Tamagotchi eras.
has anyone else tried to run all of them at the same time? I’m sure I’m not the only one, but I’d like to hear everyone’s stories.
I think I ran all my vintage originals twice - 2 P2s, 1 P1, 1 Gen 1, and 1 Gen 2 - and it was a little hectic trying to keep them cared for since every time one needs attention, they all do. The last time I did this they ended up in clock pause limbo as some were getting needy and I was having a hard time with school. I also tried running all of my Dream Towns at once - 4 tamas - and that wasn't too bad but we coasted for far too long doing nothing and some got left on dead battery limbo and baby screen limbo.

I have never run more than 2 colours at once (I think) since the batteries die in a week. I think for awhile during the early years I was getting into tamas, I was regularily running 6 different versions at once. Mostly because I just kept picking up a new version and I wasn't the only one doing this. It was fun to have a mix of versions and I got to recognize who needed attention by their different beeps. I developed the habit of when one needed to be checked, I'd check them all too and top them up. I even wrote down on sticky note tabs what their names were and kept a tally of what care mistakes I needed to get for each growth stage. With all the different versions, every one stood out as unique. It is worth noting I was only able to do this because my University was online and I could set my own schedule - a mixed blessing because then you have to make sure you're hitting all of those daily task deadlines all the time.

As Hoky (hasn't used his account so it's not showing up except here) aptly hinted at, burnout is a common experience in the hobby. Now I'm currently running 6 but this is after a long time of really only running 1 for a long time and then 3-ish versions off an on (currently a Hanerutchi 1, a Dream Town, 2 rereleased connections, a Spy x Family nano, and the Precure Heart Cure Watch).

By the way, Hohotchi-HO7 had a log about running 8 tamas at once. At one time when I was on the forum, that was fresh off the presses.

Rate my carabiner setup. There’s one main carabiner and three others. One sub-carabiner is for the connections, another is for the nanos, originals, and mini, and the third is for the big daddies— the friends and backlit screen ones.
Looks chaoctically wonderful. I also like how you can selectively choose which group to pick up because of the sub-carbiners. There was a time I did the same thing with single carbiner/laynard but found it was too rough on my original vintages because they had battery cover problems. Nowadays I just transport mines in a stand or keep them in pouches in my purse (although I clock pause most of them if I'm going out).

Back