00Rita's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

00Rita

Reaction score
August 11th. The Hatching.

My Tamagotchi V4 had hatched into a beautiful little girl. I named her Nanoo, Nano with an extra "o" since she was so little. I aimed to raise her into a Mimitchi; a Memetchi at the very least. I aimed to give her nothing but healthy food, or food that would raise her intellectual points. I fed her... sushi. And for today, and today only, I fed her an orange, too. And so we continued on, Nanoo and I, playing jumping rope, until Nanoo went down to her lowest weight possible and could not play anymore. Immediately, I had more than 1200gp. And then Nanoo fell asleep; I knew what was to happen next. She was going to change into a toddler Tama.

Nanoo did. I'm not sure of its species, but I was pretty sure that it was some sort of Kuribotchi. But it was late now: Nanoo had fallen asleep at 8.00 pm.

August 12th. The next evolution. ^_^

Nanoo was at her lightest weight; 10lb. When she woke up, the mail icon was flashing. She was accepted into Preschool now! I sent her to preschool over and over, hoping to get one of her skill points up to 20. Mission accomplished; all of them were up to 20, now.

And then, Nanoo changed again. Into an Ura Young Memetchi! Well, at least it was a Young Memetchi. And before I knew it, Nanoo was brushing her teeth! She continued this hygenic action from 9.35 am to 9.45 am. I was proud of Nanoo, being so clean and tidy. After all, the description of an Ura Young Memetchi was "quite a little lady".

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back