~*♪♫My V4.5 Log♫♪*~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hello everyone! I know this is like my 3rd Tama log, but I am working on setting the record for highest generation! (whatever it may be). My other logs died because I didn't feel like writing about tamas who had had previous generations die. So I bought a new tama yesterday... Peacock. I think it's a lovely design and I haven't even started it yet! Okay here goes...[/SIZE]

I pulled the tab and I set the time and everything. Now I'm just waiting for it to hatch... It's a girl! I will name her Anna. Well, now she's hungry so I will feed her one of everything in the 'meal' section. Now I will play some Climb with her. Yay! She won! And she got 400 GP! I am so proud of her :D . I am going to take her to Tamatown now, I'll update on her when I get back! :)

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! We're back! Before we went to Tamatown, I put in all of the shop codes and the passwords for the playhouse and slide. Then I had to clean her poo and heal her from being sick. Then we played a game of Climb and finally we went to Tamatown! When we got there, we went to the movie theatre and to the town hall. We also went to the arcade and food court. We used the burger cheat (for those of you who don't know what it is, just go to the burger game, press start and then immediatley go to the pizza game and make at least 4 pizzas then keep clicking on the points). Well anyway we came out with 9,900 GP and a Brochure and 2 movie posters, and a Passport. Yay! Anna just got done with her nap! Uh oh, she has poo! Ok I cleaned it up and fed her 2 sushi's. She just called for attention and... I need to give her praise! Here's her stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 1

Funny: 6

Gorgeous: 6

Spiritual: 6

Weight: 7

Generation: 1

GP: 11,100

[SIZE=8pt]Hey again! Anna got completely hungry (oops) and cried for attention, so I played 2 games of climb with her. Now she evolved into a Tamatchi! In about a half an hour, she'll be invited to go to preschool! I can't wait! :puroperatchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi! Anna just got accepted into Preschool! She also got mail from the king and it was 600 GP! [/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

Training: 1

Funny: 6

Gorgeous: 18

Spiritual: 6

Weight: 11

GP: 12,500

[SIZE=8pt]Hello again! Sorry, I didn't really have much time to post yesterday so here I am! Anna turned into a teen yesterday, and later on I will post her character =) I took her to work yesterday and today and she did fine...[/SIZE]

I want to take her to Tamatown so she can get more souvaniers!

Training: 2

Funny: 26

Gorgeous: 42

Spiritual: 30

Weight: 36

GP: 11,200

Oh and I would also like to add that she got taken out of preschool and accepted into elementary! or secondary... whichever you prefer. Her teacher is Ms. Flower

[SIZE=8pt]I found out Anna was a zouritchi and she evolved this morning into a horoyotchi! Also she got mail from the king and it was a plane ticket to New York![/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥♥

Happy: ♥♥

Funny: 74

Gorgeous: 46

Spiritual: 36

Weight: 30

GP: 13,500

[SIZE=8pt]Cheerio! Anna just got a job as a teacher! Also she just got a fortune cookie in the mail...[/SIZE]

Heart: 3

Strength: 2

I played some games with her, one of each... and she won all of them! Here's her stats:

Funny: 91

Gorgeous: 60

Spiritual: 44

GP: 14,400

[SIZE=8pt]Hey everyone again! Anna isn't awake yet but I thought I'd say I am looking for a v4 or a v4.5 connexion (from the uk). If you have one please Pm me and I'll be willing to trade. Well anyway I played with Anna alot yesterday and sent her to work alot too xD. She's really good at the teacher game! Here's her stats:[/SIZE]

Funny: 123

Gorgeous: 60

Spiritual: 178

GP: 15,900

[SIZE=8pt]Click here for another really awesome log! I just read it and thought it was great =)[/SIZE]

Oh and also... Anna should be having a baby today!

[SIZE=8pt]Wow! I sent Anna to work so many times yesterday that when she went to collect her wages today she got 6,020 GP! WOW! Just wanted to say that :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

Back