♥Crystalized's Diary♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalized

Reaction score
Well, here is a little introduction...

This may end up full of nothing non-sense, lol, but oh well. Anyway, I hope I dont spam too much and if I do, just let me know. (XD) I hope some bored people will read this, and after realizing they are wasting their time...yeah. Well, Im bored, and yet another missed Monday, this time, due to my cold.

Enjoy!!♥

Eeep!! Sorry for the light blue...hard to see, eh? Well, I wont write with it too much, so um...yeah. (Again)

Anyway, it is currently September 24, and a boring old day for me. Luckily, I was sick enough to miss school. (Yay)

Yeah, I hate school. There is this boy that is bothering me 24/7 everyday. *Sighs* He is such a jerk, and is nothing if Im not at school.

Anyone heard of Spark Plugs? If not, PM me, but if you do...I get them as a daily treatment. *More Sighs*

There is this girl in my class that totally stole my obsession with Sasuke. It is really annoying...oh well, I like him more than her.

Sasuke!!♥♥

Hey um...if anyone is reading this, PM me...why? I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD PERSONAL PICCIES!! AHHH!!

Im-so-bored. Hey, did I tell you I am an obsessiant with Warriors? If you dont know what they are, SHAME ON YOU!!

Anyway, Im writing a Fanfic, and it is turning out well. I can post it, if you want, and ignore any spelling/grammer mistakes...

It is a work in progress!!

Ok...let me copy it...hold on...

Chapter one

Rain fell steadily, washing away the blood-stained clearing, where screeching cats fought. Fur was flying in all directions, clawed out by others enemies. FireClan was under attack, and they had to think fast.

“I'm scared!!” A tiny kit squealed, hiding along with the other Nursery cats and Elders in the thorn bushes above camp.

“Hush, dear Moonkit, everything will be all right” mewed her mother, a beautiful gray queen, with eyes as blue as the clearest sky. “Crystalkit, come now, lets not go to far!” she hissed quietly, to her youngest kit, who was trying to get a good view of the battle.

“Awww” meowed Crystalkit, bouncing over to her mother, who protectively wrapped her tail around her. “The battle was just getting good!!” The cream colored she-cat mewed, eyes sparkling with the intensity of the battle.

“Come now, no battle is good.” meowed the gray queen, her eyes beginning to cloud with emotion, as she looked of in the distance. “Mom?” mewed the third kit, a black tom. After receiving no answer but a purr, crawled back under his mother's belly. Th battle raged on, and on, and on, and for every heartbeat, that much blood lost.

○○○○○

“Hey, Umberpaw!!” mewed Crystalpaw, running up to him, eyes flashing. “Guess what Drydust is going to teach me today!!” the she-cat, catching her breath as she caught up with her brother.

“What?” he asked, rolling his amber eyes, annoyed.

“How to hunt!!” Crystalpaw mewed excitedly.

“Wow!!” meowed the tom sarcastically. The she-cats eyes flashed once more, though angrily the second time.

“Well...who even asked you?” She mewed, defending herself from further remarks.

“You!!” Umberpaw then let out a mrrow of laughter, replying quickly. “How could you be that stupid? Its just hunt--”

“StarClan help me!!” Interrupted Crystalpaw, who quickly turned tail, running towards her mentor. “Umberpaw, we'll see who will be a better hunter!! We'll see!!”

“Yeah, and don't you cry when I catch a eagle and you catch a scrawny old mouse that was just asking to die!!

Chapter Two

Crystalpaw scraped dirt over the warm mouse that was newly killed. “Very well done, Crystalpaw!! A mouse, on your very first try!!” meowed Drydust, happy with his apprentice.

“Thanks! Wait until I tell Moonpaw and Umberpaw!!” Crystalpaw meowed in return, excitedly. “I'm going to catch more, I am so not done yet!” saying that, she dashed off in the undergrowth, looking for more prey, Drydust close behind.

Crystalpaw held her breath...she could hear the tiny scuffles of a mouse. Her eyes burned into its dusky brown fur. She crouched in into hunter's postion, and began to stalk. Then, just as she bunched up her muscles for the killing pounce, she stopped. Some thing was watching her. Another cat, maybe? Crystalpaw had to find out. She stole a glance at the mouse, which was now gone. “Oh Well” Crystalpaw meowed under her breath as she began searching for anything that might be looking for her—or even stalking her?

○○○○○

After ignoring Drydust's calls to return, Crystalpaw finally made it to the river, which bordered FireClan's and RiverClan's territory. She opened her mouth to drink in the scent, but she got nothing but the tang of River air. Sighing, she was about to turn around, when she heard a blood-curdling shriek...of a cat.

“Hello?! Anyone there?” Crystalpaw called, suddenly unaware of her surroundings. Her head started spinning, and she took a step forward, and another, until everything broke underneath, and she was falling...into the river!! “Help!! Help!!” She cried, panicking. She wished something—anything would help her. “HELP!!” she shriek, as her limbs began to freeze in the cold water. “Help--” she tried once more, but was cut off by a mouthful of water. She gave up her efforts, and slowly sunk under the water...silently...no one around to save her.

Crystalpaw opened her eyes...she was sinking down in the river. She tried her hardest to focus her eyes in the watery haze. She was going to die!! She couldnt move, and she felt as if she was drifting off. StarClan help me! Crystalpaw pleaded, and then, out of no where...something was coming to her, ...a cat? Yes, she was sure of it...a cat, was swimming with the power of StarClan...towards her!!

Yeah, I havent gotten that far...

Im pretty proud of it, for my first fanfic, its not that bad...I must say...

Fanficy♥♥

Sasuke♥♥

Yay!!

Oh Vaporeons River...I like it, Im a member...I just like to advertise, cause besides Neopets and TT, that is the only other site Im a member on...

Anyway, speaking of Neopets, due to shame I shall not give you my user, but I plan to make a new account...if your a member, PM me. I need more Neo-friends.

Neopets is kinda gay, but I like it. Mainly because thats my dead-bored last resort site. Yay last resort!!

Latest posts

Back