♥~Chama's Tamagotchi Connection V4 Tama Log!~♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Welcome to my log! As you may know, I have recently got a Yellow and Green V4 from my awesome friend RJ, and I reset the V4 because someone was using it before RJ bought it from eBay, and gave it to me while I was at school, which the Talent Show was coming up today. Well anyways, let's get on with the Log!

As I was saying, I reset my V4, and I had to set up the Date, Time, even my user name, then my birthday. My user name is "Vika" if you are asking. And after a few minutes, I got a Baby Girl, who I named Kairi (named after Sora's friend from the Kingdom Hearts series). Well, as any other Tamagotchi V4, the one I have is special, to me, anyways. Well, little Kairi is sleeping, and she evolved into Mizutamatchi about 1 hour ago. Well, she got her pre-school mail, and she was off and running, but she's asleep after a hard day's work. I hope she becomes Memetchi......or Hanatchi, whichever's best.

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: *

Kairi's Skill Points:

Intellectual: 6

Arts: 6

Social: 7

Well, seems she's more into Social than Intellectual and Arts....... That means she's about to become Violetchi. Or something else for an adult.

Well see ya later! Keep reading Tama Fans!

♥~Chama and Kairi~♥

Here's Kairi sleeping and having some dreams.......

2mzl210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I reset Kairi, and I switched my user name to Meeth (character from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates). And out came a baby Boy, who I named Yuri (Chelinka's twin, also from Ring of Fates). He evolved from Tsubutchi into Harutchi, which has a close look to Young Mametchi. Well, here's Yuri the Harutchi using the Clone item:

Before:

34qv8tl.jpg

After:

2uhvndl.jpg

I'm seeing double!

Yuri: Hi, Meeth!

Hi, Yuri.

Yuri: I'm a Harutchi now!

Congrats, Yuri!

Yuri: Well, i'm gonna go to bed. Bye Bye!

Okay, good night, Yuri!

Well, see you tomorrow, Tama Fans!

♥~Chama (Meeth) and Yuri (Harutchi)~♥

Hello, Tama Fans! Sorry that I have not been logging all day. My internet always shuts down on me. And big news! I recently got the demo for the newest Kingdom Hearts game from the series! Happy 10th anniversary, Kingdom Hearts! Anyway, onto a new friend of mine, named Ryuk.

I got Ryuk into Gourmetchi, but then it began to become a Universal adult.......WHY DO I KEEP GETTING A UNIVERSAL?!

Ryuk: It's because of your skill points.

Oh.......sorry, Ryuk......I guess you're a bear-looking Tama forever.

Sorry this was short!

~Chama and Ryuk, official KH fans~

Back