any1 have a myspace?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

macfay

Reaction score
any1 have a myspace im lookin for more frins on myspace and tamatalk

I heard news about people getting raped/murdered because of their personal information on myspace. If you're under 13, it's better that you don't utilize myspace. It can help you to make new friends, but you're risking your life too.

Nope, I don't have myspace. In my region, more people use Friendster instead.

Well... myspace is only dangerous if you make it so. keep your info to yourself and you're good to go. You have the same amount of chance of getting kidnapped on any site if you give out too much info.

I do! My name on it is KillerKiwi (i like kiwis!)

It is set to private of corse also.

:furawatchi: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Hey Sweet Kandi, will you report Kevin. I really hate him, he's cute, but he treats me like crap. He's 12 (he started myspace when he was 11). His myspace is www.myspace.com/drumthosedrums and I'm 14, so I'm not too young :furawatchi: The link to mine is in my profile, it's priviate to anybody who isn't logged in or are over 18 yars old.

:wacko:

*~Tamagotchi~*

Hey Sweet Kandi, will you report Kevin. I really hate him, he's cute, but he treats me like crap. He's 12 (he started myspace when he was 11). His myspace is www.myspace.com/drumthosedrums and I'm 14, so I'm not too young :furawatchi: The link to mine is in my profile, it's priviate to anybody who isn't logged in or are over 18 yars old.
:wacko:

*~Tamagotchi~*
Uh, you can report it lol If you have proof of his real age, send a report slip with that proof and they'll look into it.

I've seen you say you were 14, 16, and 18... Which are you? o_O'

Uh, you can report it lol If you have proof of his real age, send a report slip with that proof and they'll look into it.
I've seen you say you were 14, 16, and 18... Which are you? o_O'
14, 16, 18? I'm 14 of course!

btw I don't know how I report. Since I never do report, I nver figured out how.

*~Tamagotchi~*

btw Sweet Kandi, will you accept my friend request? I'm Courtnee.

EDIT: I don't know your email, and it says I must know it to add you. If you want, you can PM me your email address or request to be my friend. Link in profile: :furawatchi:

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
Myspace is boring.

Go for youth camps instead. make real friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back