My little Pumpkin.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasen221

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: Pumpkin Turk Wray. (Wray is pronounced "Ray")

Tamagotchi's Age: 13 years old.

Date of Birth: November the 28th 2009 at about 4:45 PM.

Date of Passing: April 13, 2010 12:00 AM.

What Generation? 8th.

Your Comments:

Oh Pumpkin, I let my Nana name you, I paused you for all that time, I'm sorry for that. You had a baby Girl with your wife, Makiko. You both left. That Makiko was not good enough for you. there was no chemistry. I got news that you divorced her because You finally came to your senses. I don't blame you for that. You are not married anymore and Angie (The baby, who is now a Mimitchi) does not know it. I'll have to tell her eventually, but it would hurt her too much to know. You set a good example as a professional musician to Angie and I'm very proud of you! She has not gotten the job yet and she does not have much money. Only 820890 Gotchi Points. Please be a kind Father and send Gotchi Points to your dear daughter. Also she does not need food. I keep her supplied with enough food. We need Gotchi Points, not fries. Please consider this last kind act of me writing this note and help your little angel, as you called her.

jasen221.

Back