Goth Girl,Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAMAFAMiLY08

Reaction score
PART 1

"Goth Girl!" Somone hissed as I rushed out of the cafeteria and toward health. I just ignored it. I'd been getting used that ALOT since I'd started dressing the way I do now. How did I, a normal young Kutchipatchi, become so.....Hated,I guess. I dont really know. Over winter break,I had started wearing black and dark make-up. As I went into Health, Evan (As Usual) moved a seat away. He avoids me like the Plague. He thinks I'm weird for reading Twilight and Wearing Black. My friend (SUPPOSEDLY),Rachel, moved 2 seats ahead of me. Like Evean, she also thinks I'm weird. She says I "Scare Her".

Later,in 5th period,Michael and I work on our Science project and fight over the Powerpoints background. "Black and Pink!" I say. "Blue and Black!" He replies. "Of course." Brandon sighs. He knows me enough to know that I would want Pink and Black. Then again, you know alot abut a person when they stalk you.

*** Please know these things ACTUALLY happened to me at school for the way I dress. I changed the names for safety***

Latest posts

Back