A Warrior cats story - The Truth Within

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I wrote some stories about Warrior Cats, but not about Tamagotchis.... I don't know if I can put it, and if it gets moderated and passes, or perhaps gets moved, even, to the What We Read section even, then I warn you:

THIS PROLOGUE/SYNOPSIS IS GORY, BUT YOU'LL SEE WHY FOR LATER CHAPTERS, BECAUSE IT'S THIS WAY SO THAT YOU CAN GUESS WHAT AMBERKIT'S PASSION FOR REVENGE IS LIKE IN LATER CHAPTERS.

Synopsis

When two die, one will arise, and save us from the danger.

Amberkit is an average kit with an average life in SunClan. The normal rivalry between SunClan, MoonClan, RainClan and CloudClan has been going on under the skies of StarClan.

But there is trouble coming.

When Amberkit learns that her mother, Skycloud, and her father, Pinepelt, have died in battle at the paws of Clawstar, the ambitious MoonClan leader, she becomes hardened. Her life is no longer average. She spends all her free time thinking up ways to avenge her parents’ death. The other kits in the nursery wonder why. They don’t think it’s a very big deal. But to her, it is.

At last, she comes up with a suitable plan.

And she will not rest until she sees fear of herself in the eyes of the one who caused her so much pain.

Prologue

Screams and yowls of pain, the sound of snarling and claws raking down bodies, or even fur ripping, could be heard that night in the heat of the battle.

A young queen whose kit was in the nursery back at the SunClan camp cowered at the paws of a huge tom, her eyes wide with fear.

“Now you die,” the big cat snarled.

“Not before you, Clawstar!” the young she-cat, whose name was Skycloud, shot back. She tore away from him, spun around, and lunged.

Clawstar clawed her back as she raced under him, trying to unbalance her.

“You useless lump of fox dung!” he laughed. “Trying to beat me? I don’t think so, kittypet!”

Skycloud winced at the word kittypet, but carried on. At last she managed to unbalance him herself, but he fell on top of her. As she struggled to get out, his tail, which was the length of four cats, or two foxes, wrapped around her body and brought her up to his face. She was bound in the tail, twisted in it like a fly in a spider’s web. Only her face and neck showed out of the tail wrap.

“I never thought you’d do this to me!” she spat. She knew exactly what Clawstar was going to do. She’d seen one of her Clanmates suffer the same punishment in another battle, and she felt a twinge of fear. He was going to bring her defenseless being up to his face, and bite her head off. She would die instantly. He wrapped his tail more tightly around her as she started to struggle, and she could barely breathe.

StarClan, help me!

Clawstar laughed mercilessly, and the noise in the clearing hushed. Every cat turned to stare at them. They knew what was going to happen. Skycloud looked around at the sea of faces, watching her humiliating death. There was fear in her best friend, Windwhisper’s, eyes, sadness in the rest of her Clanmates’. Laughter and triumph gleamed in the eyes of Clawstar’s warriors. Even worse, hunger and ambition darkened Clawstar’s own eyes. She gulped, fear coursing through every vein in her body. Clawstar did this to at least two cats in every battle. Skycloud had hoped it would never be her. Now it was, and she was going to suffer an unbearable fate.

He started to lift her sideways, right up close to his face. He laughed stinking breath in her face, saying, “It’s your turn to die, kittypet. This is a punishment. The pain must be unbearable. Now your kit has no one to care for it! And your mate shall die also. Slow, painful deaths for you two. How long I’ve waited! I have now triumphed!”

He opened his huge jaws, and moved her head into his mouth, slowly, slowly, as if to give her even more pain. His teeth scraped the side of her head…. she knew she was bleeding. Worst of all, she knew she was going to die. This was it. She gulped. StarClan, let it be over soon, she begged in her thoughts.

Her head was moved all the way in, and she felt the back of his throat. Great StarClan, it STINKS in here! she thought. The last thing she heard before his jaws started to close was a yowl from her Clanmates. Windwhisper leaped at Clawstar, but his warriors formed a circle around him and the defenseless Skycloud. She trembled with fear. She could do nothing. Only wait for her death....

As his jaws closed, she heard his thoughts. Or so she thought.

I’ve got Skycloud! Finally, that kittypet fox dung will be banished from the Earth – forever! Now they will see I am completely heartless.

His jaws closed. She heard a snap, and knew she would die. Everything went black.

Up in StarClan, she watched the rest.

Skycloud’s spirit watched from StarClan as a sickening crunch sounded. Clawstar’s tail unwrapped from her body, and it fell to the ground, unmoving. The next moment, Clawstar opened his jaws to show a head in his mouth.

My head, Skycloud realized. He chewed it up, slowly, and everybody watched as blood and skin and fur came oozing out of his mouth, and a moment later, he swallowed.

“Triumph!” he yowled. “Now that I have killed and eaten your queen, you must surrender!”

“Never!” her mate, Pinepelt, leapt at Clawstar. Clawstar’s warriors allowed him a way through the barrier of warriors, and Clawstar started to wrap his tail around Pinepelt….

Skycloud turned away sadly to confront the StarClan warriors. She couldn’t bear to watch another death like that ever again.

“Welcome,” one StarClan cat murmured. “My name is Silverstream.”

“I’m Firestar. This is Sandstorm. Your mate has been eaten as well.”

“No! It can’t be true!”

“It is, you will see.”

A moment later, Pinepelt appeared beside her.

“I’m so sorry,” he whispered, pushing his nose into her fur.

“Me, too,” she said. “Why’d it have to be us?” she asked.

If this passes, I promise you Chapter 1 will be up in two days!

Latest posts

Back