Adopt a siggy pet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MnMztama495

Reaction score
Hello everyone! If you notice my siggy, I have a little siggy pet. Well, here's where you can get one for yourself!

About Siggy Pets

Siggy pets are unlike regular Tamagotchi adoptables. You buy an egg, put it into your siggy, and you do all the rest. You create what it looks like, and people PM you to level your siggy pet up. Easy, right? if you think about it, it's kind of like Pokeplushies or Zooreka, but in your siggy. Now all you have to do is adopt one. There are different eggs and different colors, so pick wisely, and your imagination does the rest.

*Caution! A siggy pet can take up a lot of siggy space. If you have free siggy space, siggy adoptables are perfect for you.*

The Eggs

(+) [boy]

(~) [girl]

(@) [boy]

(/\) [girl]

(?) SPECIAL CHARACTER! UNKNOWN GENDER

Now, you may think, "Aww, but I want my character to be a different color!" That's fine. It doesn't have to be the same color as the egg. Now that you've looked at the eggs, here's what you do.

1.) Paste it in your siggy and set a hatching date THREE DAYS after your adoption.

2.) Look at my siggy pet: Do the Status, Stage, etc., and you can add Name, or Goal

3.) Always remember, your egg starts off at Level 1!!!!

4.) Have fun with it!

Enjoy your new siggy pet! Hope you get lots of level-ups!

More features! :angry: :kusatchi:

Growth Chart

Here's the growth chart that your siggy pet can go by!

Level 3: Pre-school

Level 4: Elementary School

Level 9: Middle School

Level 12: High School

Level 17: College

Level 27: Job

Level 34: Matchmaker (??)

Level 35: Kids!!!

Level 40: Leaves kids for retirement...kids hatch and grow...cycle starts over

Accesserie Shop

Here, you can buy stuff for your siggy pet, so you can put them with your pet if you want to change it's status!

|[SIZE=4pt]TamaTalk[/SIZE]|~(-) <Computer and mouse (the screen says TamaTalk)

(/-\) <Toy Ball

\@/ <Food

|~| <Drink

|l[SIZE=6pt]=][/SIZE]l| |::| <Television and Remote

|AWAY| <AWAY sign *Only use this feature if your siggy pet has enough level-ups to go to school or work!*

|[_]| zZz <Bed and the Z's indicating your pet is sleeping

*{~_~}* <Matchmaker *Only use if you get enough level-ups for the Matchmaker to come!*

O ____

\\(|...|) <You guessed it! A Tamagotchi V4!!! You can edit it to make it any other version.

NOTE: You can change the color of these items if you want!

Eggs

Here are some more eggs that you can adopt!

(M) [boy]

(V) [girl]

(") [girl]

(_) [boy]

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW ................... Thats amazing . Cna I have the (?) Siggy egg? Great IDea

If I were to rate theis; you'd have 20/20

I want to adopt the (_)

I'd give you a 30/5. This adoption is one of the most origanal I've seen in a while ;D

But there's one thing...

I don't get the following:

Wait, what's the hatching date? Do I get to choose, or do you get to choose? And when it DOES hatch, do I just use the same dude as yours? And youm mean like, I totally get to choose the color and all? And it grows you say... that's cool 8)

YOU BEIN THE CREATIVE ONE

This is great becuase as you can see I have nothing in my signature but a couple links.

So do I get my dude this second or do I have to wait till you give him to me?

The Eggs I want

(~)

(/\)

(?)

Can Or May they Hatch 7/April/2008 All Together

Thankyou

~DANANA

Ok, here are all your eggs!

xoswanxo: (?)

Shadowfire~SF: (_)

danana: (~) | (/\) | (?)

Here you go! All of you, enjoy your siggy pet, and I hope you get a lot of level ups!

As an answer to the question about the hatching date, you set it three days after your adoption. SF would set his/hers at Apr 6, xoswanxo would set his/her at the same date as SF's, and danana would set his/hers at Apr 7. When your siggy pet hatches, you get to choose what your character looks like! It could look like the same as mine if you want it. It's all your choice! And you get to change the color and looks of your character as it progresses in life.

danana, if you want yours to hatch at all the same time, then that's fine. But they all have to hatch on the 7th of April! :ph34r:

Thank you for the compliments! It really made my day. Enjoy your siggy pet! Hope you get lots of level-ups!

2222mimitchi2222: (+)

Here is your new siggy pet! Hope you get lots of level-ups! :ph34r:

By the way, the color of your egg is blue.

danana, the color of yours is

1.)purple (w/ the ~)

2.)pink

3.)gold (w/ the ?)

ShadowFire~SF, yours is maroon, and xoswanxo's is gold.

Could I have a (/\) egg please?

You bet yer biscuits, Tamalove2! Lol, I made up that phrase. Anywho, here's your egg:

(/\) I can tell you already know the color of it, pink.

Enjoy your siggy pet! Hope you get lots of level-ups!

Can I have the (v) One please? And I think this is a really cool idea! But I don't get one thing. How do you make what your siggy pet looks like?

cutiepuppy10: (V) Here is your egg! It is colored green.

You create what your siggy pet looks like using text. If you notice my siggy pet, it looks like this:

*(^ _ ^)* (without the spaces between the eyes ^ and mouth _)

You can tell what type of symbols I used to create Yuki. Just try to get creative with the symbols on your keyboard. Might I recomment using parenthesis () for the face, and using O's or ^'s or something else as the eyes, and the mouth could be an underscore like this: _

If you can't think of something for your siggy pet, you can PM me or reply and I'll be more than happy to create one for you.

Enjoy your siggy pet! Hope you get lots of level-ups!

Just to be a bit more organized, I'm going to put all the eggs that I have and the how many of them there are. They all start off at 50, except for the gold one.

The Eggs

Blue: (+) [boy, 49]

Purple: (~) [girl, 49]

Navy: (@) [boy, 50]

Pink: (/\) [girl, 49]

Gold: (?) [unknown gender, 38]

Gray:(M) [boy, 50]

Green: (V) [girl, 49]

Orange: (") [girl, 50]

Maroon: (_) [boy, 49]

Okay, now that the eggs are a little more organized, you'll know exactly how much is left and how much you can buy. Remember, there are still some items in the Shop for you to buy for your siggy pets. I'll probably add more items to the shop, too. But for now, you can buy some eggs.

Enjoy your siggy pet(s)!

Hello everyone! If you notice my siggy, I have a little siggy pet. Well, here's where you can get one for yourself!  

About Siggy Pets

Siggy pets are unlike regular Tamagotchi adoptables. You buy an egg, put it into your siggy, and you do all the rest. You create what it looks like, and people PM you to level your siggy pet up. Easy, right? if you think about it, it's kind of like Pokeplushies or Zooreka, but in your siggy. Now all you have to do is adopt one. There are different eggs and different colors, so pick wisely, and your imagination does the rest.

*Caution! A siggy pet can take up a lot of siggy space. If you have free siggy space, siggy adoptables are perfect for you.*

The Eggs

(+) [boy]

(~) [girl]

(@) [boy]

(/\) [girl]

(?) SPECIAL CHARACTER! UNKNOWN GENDER

Now, you may think, "Aww, but I want my character to be a different color!" That's fine. It doesn't have to be the same color as the egg. Now that you've looked at the eggs, here's what you do.

1.) Paste it in your siggy and set a hatching date THREE DAYS after your adoption.

2.) Look at my siggy pet: Do the Status, Stage, etc., and you can add Name, or Goal

3.) Always remember, your egg starts off at Level 1!!!!

4.) Have fun with it!

Enjoy your new siggy pet! Hope you get lots of level-ups!
Can I Have The (?) Pleease? :)

Well, I've organized the eggs, now it's time to do the shop! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! :ichigotchi:

SHOP

|TamaTalk|~(-) [computer and mouse]

~~~~~~~~

(/-\) [ball]

~~~~~~~~

\@/ [food]

~~~~~~~~

|~| [drink]

~~~~~~~~

|l=]l| |::| [TV and remote]

~~~~~~~~

|AWAY| [AWAY sign] *only use if your siggy pet is old enough to go to school/work!

~~~~~~~~

|[_]| zZz [bed and Z's indicating your siggy pet is sleeping]

~~~~~~~~

(l...l) [V1 Tamagotchi] *you can add an antennae to it to make it another verision

I'll be adding more stuff to the shop soon. But for now, you can get stuff for your siggy pet if you want it to change it's status or if you want your siggy pet to interact with an item, like a Tamagotchi. By the way, the items are free! Just ask which one you want. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back