Tamagotchi ID and Tamagotchi Station No Longer in Production

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frauherron

Reaction score
I was searching for the best deal on a Tamagotchi ID and Tamagotchi Station and came across a great site called Hobby Link Japan.

We have gone back and forth on emails since I wanted to make sure I would receive my items after ordering them from Japan.

On 01/24/2011 03:35AM, [email protected] wrote:

> Hello,

> I would like to purchase

> Motto iD Ouchi de Tamagotchi Station Plus BAN964464

> and

> Tamagotchi iD Lovely Melody Ver. Lovely Music BAN964480

>

> Both items appear to be on back order. If I place my order, when can

> you expect the items to arrive to my home in the US?

> I looked in the FAQ, and since this is not a model kit, I'm hoping it

> could be available soon.

> Please let me know as soon as possible.

>

> Thank You,

>

> Wendyann Herron

---

Hi--

Thanks for writing.

You are welcome to order those items; however, please be aware that the Tamgotchi ID Lovely Melody Version Lovely Music is in red-status backorder, which means that chances we'll be able to get it in stock again are not good. You're welcome to order it if you like, but please be aware that some patience will be needed.

Thanks for shopping with HobbyLink Japan.

Corky Visminas

HLJ Customer Service

[email protected]

---

> Thank you Corky.

> I just wanted to make sure I could actually get the items in. If I

> placed the order do you think it would be here in 4-6 weeks?

> In the event it is no longer available and never comes, what will

> happen?

>

> Thank You!

>

> Wendyann Herron

---

It's extremely difficult for me to state with any certainty whether we'll be able to get the items in within 4 to 6 weeks. I will ask our buying manager and let you know what he says. Tamagotchi items are extremely popular, as I'm sure you're aware, and sometimes can be in short supply.

If you order the items and we aren't able to fill your order immediately, we'll keep the order on file until we can either fill it for you, or we're certain that we won't be able to do so.

Thanks for shopping with HobbyLink Japan!

Corky Visminas

HLJ Customer Service

[email protected]

---

Hi--

I am very sorry--the buying manager tells me that both of the Tamagotchi items are out of production, and we will not be able to get them again. I'm very sorry.

Corky Visminas

HLJ Customer Service

[email protected]

---

What do I do? Does that mean I should wait until they announce a new Japanese Tama or just buy a nano? :(

I would go on ebay, you can find every version you want, there is actually a lovely melody, hexagotchi and just about every color id and color on right now.I Bought an id about 2 weeks ago super fast shipping, a little pricey, expect to pay 70-90. But in my opinion its worth it. I have a list of great tamagotchi sellers if youd like it. Ive been ordering tamas on ebay since ebay came out and never had a problem, fast and easy with payal, no hassle at all

Do you think they could come out with a new one soon?

I just don't feel like investing a lot of money into something that will be obsolete soon.

Even the 96 tamas are not obsolete, most people in these forums still play with them including myself lol, but if you are worried about newness, get your hands on a lovley melody or a nano. Im sure bandai will pump out a new tama this year but the id and color are still very new and very popular> the fun thing about collecting tamas is that they go out of print and become collectors items. I spoke to my friend living in japan, and he said he tried 5 different main toy stores and you have to put your name down for a 2 month waiting list.

Tama-Cheif,

Thanks for the advice/info. Thinking of just getting a nano for now.

Or...I might just bite the bullet and get everything. ( ^_^ )

I guess I can always resell it on here if I get tired of it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back