Halloween Hatch! (Post here)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkalila

Reaction score
As requested by TamaTamatchi, I've decided to make a seperate thread for us to do the logging of our tamas for the Halloween Hatch. HERE is the sign up thread and rules for the hatch, but applications are NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED! The list of users in the hatch are below, and if they have their name bolded, they are definitely joining. If not, then they may or may not join.

• Tinkalila
  • neonmoo
  • jzwolf530
  • Ninjasaurus Rex
  • tamatown123
  • NeonMoonlight
  • Cookie3131
  • TamaMama_since97
  • othercents
  • ichiro.malfoy
  • mishi10345
  • RikkusFaith
  • jasminelovestamagotchi
  • TamaTamatchi
  • Kait
  • Brittygotchi
  • Eternal Mametchi Fan

This list will most likely not be edited. If you are not put down as a maybe, please remember to post! If you have any questions, please PM me or ask in the sign up thread. Please do NOT post in this thread until October 31st, when the hatch begins. I will try to PM as many people as possible, letting them know to log in this thread and not the other, but I might not get around to everyone. I'll keep you guys posted! :lol: Happy Hatching! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think my IDLE is coming in tomorrow so i should be set! cant wait
._. Please do not post in this topic any more until the hatch date! Further discussion of the hatch will go on i the old Halloween Hatch topic, and this will not be used until the hatch date! Thank you.

Well, it's 1:07am, and I'm so excited for this hatch that I started up my Tama! By popular demand, I decided to run my red apple Ketai Akai. I've yet to ever run a Ketai, and seeing as red has been my favourite color since primary, the Akai is amazing to me. I have two Akais, but yes, this hatch will feature my red apple shell :) The Akai has been previously owned and opened, but in perfect condition, otherwise.

I won't be trying for any specific character or anything, and I've never used a Japanese Connection/Ketai, so this should be interesting, lol.

Also!! Note in advance that I don't own a camera, so all photos will be taken with an iPod Touch. Apologies :( The Akai is also extremely hard to get a photo of, so most involve me angling it at the right spot with my bedroom light. I'm sure you'll see ^_^

NOTE: Wow, so I uploaded photos from my iPod and rotated them in MS Paint. When I uploaded to Photobucket, they were sideways... again. So! I took the time to click on every single photo in my library (there's 20+ so far) and rotate them using Photobucket's image editor. Whelp, most are still showing up sideways. Sigh... I'm sorry! I rotated them all exactly the same way, and all appear correctly in Photobucket, yet some are still not budging. I'll try my best to figure out what the issue is.

======

And now to get started!

1.jpg

So in order to make this hatch non-fail, I needed to pause one of my Tamas. I decided to go with a pink Connection v3 that I was running for fun... here's a photo as I paused it :( Bye, Ale!

2.jpg

And now for the untabbing/initial hatch photos that I patiently waited a minute or two to get....

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Yay, I get to choose a name now :3 Oh right... Japanese /facepalm. No idea what I chose for a name. I picked out 4 characters that looked okay together. But, for logging's sake, let's name him Tofu. At least the little male sign tells us he's a boy!

7.jpg

SO, first thing I do is hit the "C" button to watch any sort of cute animation. I'm not sure if this is common with Japanese Tamas, but immediately, my little blob seems to jump into the air, hide inside a bag, and then jump out. Perhaps I should feed him...

8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

FINE, I'll feed you, Tofu. After browsing through the food options, I picked the fish looking item. Then I checked out the snacks, and LOL there's an alcoholic beverage glass... *cough* Well, yep, I choose that one so my baby Tofu can be crazy like me, but he doesn't want it :( I opted for feeding him watermelon. I found it odd how none of the food items have names.

11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

So! Since this is my first time running a Ketai, I headed off to check out the games. Here's what I saw... a menu item with a little dung icon, what?

14.jpg

Naturally, the most interesting one is the first I pick. Turns out it's a "catch the item" game, except your basket is a garbage can and you avoid the money to catch only the dung. Hah... should have guessed. The 2nd game in there was like this thing falling from the sky, and you jump to bump it on your head. The goal is to bump it up at the correct time so that it bounces over and into the filing cabinet(?). I'm pretty bad at that one. Final game is like a swimming competition. As far as I can tell (no, I haven't read any guides for this Tama), you predict the place your Tama will come in (1-3) and then watch them race. Your winning depend on if you're right or not. Again, no idea if this is how it works... really just guessing until I have more experience with it, haha. I came in 2nd without really even knowing what was going on!

PS. Omg... again, these images are bad. Sideways is annoying, but upside down is pure horrid. I first resized the images, and then rotated, and saved. I uploaded to Photobucket, and rotated them AGAIN. Yet still they're upside down. Sigh... :( I'm sorry!

15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg

Shortly after- my hour's up! Little Tofu went to sleep :3

21.jpg

When he woke up, he evolved!! and into the most adorable little apple character, omg. Here's some snapshots of him rolling around and singing :)

22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg

And of course, it's now 1:34 am, and I've since put Tofu to bed :) Tomorrow will be interesting as I have a work Halloween party (I'm going as Princess Leia!!), and I really won't be able to watch Tofu. Mind you, watching my ID Le and Ocean at work is more than enough! I may just pause Tofu... :( But on the topic, I felt like sharing some photos of the other two Tamas I currently have. My yellow ID Le is wearing a spooky mask, and my Ocean... well, yes. It was attacked during my time of playing with Tofu. It also evolved to it's adult stage!! I tried realllly hard to get the secret mermaid character (Ningyotchi?) but I didn't get her, for some reason. Oh well, I'm happy with Kaitchi because I was trying for one of the mediocre/lesser care characrters. It's so adorable.

19.jpg
20.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg

Okay, well end of my first super long post!! I had too much fun going through all the Ketai menus as I've never ran one before. Their screens are so hard to get good angle of!

Happy hatching, everyone! n___n

** yes, my nail polish is badly chipped & fluorescent orange, lol :D **

Eek! So exciting! Happy Halloween everyone! I'm logging my Brown Morino for this Hatch and although I haven't started it up yet, I thought I'd share some pics:

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

Here is my Halloween Hatch:

First things first (BTW I set my clock 1 hour ahead since I work at 6am in the morning):

WP_000103.jpg
WP_000105.jpg

Waiting for the egg to hatch (I do have to thank whoever made that cool background I'm using):

WP_000106.jpg

Surprise a baby girl. Going to call her Lola:

WP_000107.jpg

After food an a few games here is where Lola stands:

WP_000112.jpg
WP_000111.jpg

A quick nap:

WP_000114.jpg

Lola has evolved into a cute little Belltchi:

WP_000117.jpg

Lola has been real good at both games (Shoot the Bug and Long Jumper). She has beaten both.

More to come,

Other

Sadly, I will not be able to upload any pictures today. -.- I took a bunch, but I can't upload them because the wifi I use to send the pictures from my iTouch to my computer is out. :c Well, any, my V3 hatched and it's a girl. I named her Momo. She's doing ok, but it's not as much fun logging for her without pictures. I'll see if the wifi is back tomorrow.

Blue is for my Dark Blue V4, both is red, and Light Blue is for my European V4!

47f9a12e2f27aff1ab415fb7790b7c3c.jpg
38ff61108456af4f0c7811820a27dc9f.jpg

I got a baby boy on my Dark Blue V4 and named him GuYue. If you dont know the reference, GuYue in Chinese means anicent moon or ancient month. On my European V4, I got a girl and named her Sushi. Just was easy and simple, didnt want to think of another chinese name.

:p

94e31b2eeff99c415f05608faaabf9e8.jpg
78b415743addf0940e6d9e0ca8836087.jpg

After about one hour, they both evolved into a Mohitamatchi, probably because I took horrible care of them. Oh well, at least know I could go for the Kutchi Family! Maybe I could raise Minotchi and Pukatchi.......

92bde00435b2ef0a5efa23c1c9bda7e6.jpg
344a0becd7976f72756bbbb451f6a802.jpg

Me and Mohitamatchi (Sushi) decided we would go shopping with GuYue! As we were there, we noticed a variety of items being so expensive! She watched the U.F.O for awhile, she wanted it so bad. In the end, we bought her a MP3 player.

fef3002d550044999e147ac9f7199907.jpg
428bc3bffd6f2919153af7ff9ee36033.jpg

After me and Sushi went shopping, GuYue was so bored I decided to take him for a stroll to the mall. Just like Sushi, he wanted so many expensive stuff. In the end, I bought him maracas!

Well, i'm off to play Pokemon! Until next time! :)

- TamaTamatchi

Halloween Hatch

Happy Halloween everyone! Instead of my Tama-Go, I am also joining in with my V4. I hope thats alright. Anyway, before I go trick or treating, onto the entry!

1351699581.png

Here she is. Aw,cute!

;)

1351699671.png

We decided to play jump rope. It was fun, but she didn't do enough jumps to win lots of GP.

1351699796.png

We decided to go shopping, too! TamaTamatchi, at least your shop's UFO was on sale. 50,000? Seriously?

1351699940.png

We decided to save up for a nice lolly instead. Yum!

She evolved into a toddler now. Her stats:

Hungry -

Happy - ♥ ♥ ♥

Training: |

0 YR

32 LB

Name: Leala

Thats it for now! Stay tuned tommorow for next post!

:)

P.S: I really gotta feed her..too bad because shes asleep now

:(

I'll be hatching mine soon. Since I'm at a cousins I'm just building the courage to pull out my Tama from my bag and begin the hatch. (They think I'm too old for it and I don't have much confidence) I'll come and post as soon as I hatch it, I won't be able to upload any pictures since I use Tamatalk via mobile. I'll be hatching a Blue Tama-Go later on this evening. I'll keep you updated!

I reset my green iD L and 9:30am and got a baby girl Choribotchi I love her little bow its so cute.

halloween012.jpg

And then she grew up into Kingyobotchi, we changed the wallpaper for halloween went to space played some games and cleaned the house what a busy day that was. shes all fast asleep now ready for another full day tomorow

halloween02.png

I'll start my 2nd post off with a photo of Tofu being adorable and happy! Oh, and I also figured out my photo orientation deal... I need to turn my iPod on it's side when I take a photo -.-

1-1.jpg

Next, a shot of the time screen because it's also adorable. Along the bottom, little things appear, and then a baby that's similar to the Morino comes along and eats them all :) Oh, the joys of running a Tama for the first time...

2-1.jpg

Today when I got home from work, I sat down and tried to figure out some things... especially this weird game. An object is falling from the sky, and you need to jump up and headbutt it at the right spot in order for it to fall into something else and be collected. Once you find that sweet spot, it's pretty easy, but took me like 5+ tries to get it just right, haha. It's pretty picky. So with some points I had, I decided to try and figure out where to spend such points...

Safe to say that also took me about 5 minutes + 5 minutes of Googling time. It wasn't like Connections under the games menu. Instead, it was in the connect menu and 5 menus deep later, there's this:

3-1.jpg

I clicked that first thing and looked up some password codes. I chose a cheap "seafood" item to buy, which looks like:

4-1.jpg

Again, lol that the food menu doesn't have words :( But I went ahead and tried feeding the fish to baby Tofu.

5-1.jpg
6-1.jpg

Eugh, he did not enjoy that very much! Great first purchase, lol. A few hours later... Tofu grew a bit!

7-1.jpg
8-1.jpg

Omg, Tomatchi. I really wanted this character, and really didn't think I'd get him. I'm in heaven! :wub: Tofu is heading to bed soon, though. Will post back tomorrow evening!

Happy Halloween everyone!

As promised, I will join with my +Color for this hatch. It's exciting because it's my first time running it.

IMG_0673.jpg
IMG_0675.jpg

After a few minutes, a Kinotchi hatches out from the egg!

IMG_0676.jpg
IMG_0685.jpg

It's a long baby hour. Every few minutes or so, he gets hungry pretty quickly. I managed to catch him to the wiggle dance a few times as well.

IMG_0678.jpg
IMG_0692.jpg

He evolved into Kuribotchi after the hour.

IMG_0704.jpg

We planted a new tree sapling outside a few minutes later during the day.

IMG_0700.jpg
IMG_0703.jpg

Bedtime!

IMG_0696.jpg

So far, I've managed to get 2 out of 7 Happy Seals for him.

Happy Halloween!! :D

Alright, I hatched my tama around 7:40pm I think? At first it was a girl, but I wanted it to be able to mate with my V3 who is a girl, so I rehatched it till it was a boy. :)

img7081.jpg

img7082.jpg

So it's on my V4. His name is Xandr, and he turned into a toddler but then he went straight to sleep, so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to check what kind he is and take pics. :) You can also check out my tamalogs for more posts.

I hope you guys had a good Halloween and a good hatching!

Not too many pics today, it was a very busy day.

I reset my Purple iD L-e around 4:00

15dxa9c.png

It hatched into a girl! An hour after taking intense care of her, she evolved into Paletchi, and we then decided to decorate the house in light of the hatch :)

We also went to the park, but other than that it was a very quiet day.

Hatched! I got a little boy! I'm calling him Ivan. He evolved a little while ago and is currently sleeping the last time I checked him.

Yesterday was a very busy day for Lola. She went to the park and played lots of games.

She even celebrated Halloween:

WP_000129.jpg

She must have celebrated too hard because shortly after she was doing the peepee dance:

WP_000122.jpg

Stats:

10 LB

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Training: 13 out of 16

Friendship: Full

EDIT: To my surprise my Lola has turned into a teenager

WP_000132.jpg
WP_000134.jpg

Other